How to enable group sign in on your Visitor Manager Central Kiosk
If you a large group of visitors arriving at the same time, you can enable the Visitor Manager Central Kiosk to sign everyone in at the same time.
The process is simple:
- Your group of visitors arrive
- They sign in one by one on the Kiosk
- Each visitor collects a badge if that’s required/enabled
- The last visitor completes the group sign in
- The host(s) receives one notification
NOTE: When you enable Group Sign In, the sign in behaviour will change slightly. Please test the flow to ensure it’s functional for your visitor groups.
Enable Group Sign In #
- Login to your web dashboard
- Click on the Kiosk you would like to enable Group Sign Ins for
- Click on the Button element you wish to enable Group Sign In for
- Tick the box Group Check-In on the tool bar
- Click Save and then click the arrow icon to Push to Kiosk