Learn how to reprint Visitor Badges
There are two ways to reprint a Visitor Badge with Visitor Manager Central. You can do this from the iPad Kiosk or the web dashboard.
Reprint from the iPad Kiosk #
To reprint a badge from the Kiosk you will need to have a Sign Out flow enabled on your Kiosk. You can do this by creating a Sign Out flow (button) using the Kiosk Designer.
- Tap the Sign Out button on your Kiosk’s home screen
- Find the name of the person whose badge you want to reprint on the signed-in people list
- Tap the blue print icon next to their name
This will send a print request to the Brother label printer that is connect to that Kiosk.
Reprint from Dashboard #
- On your dashboard’s home screen, go to LOCATIONS
- Navigate to the current signed-in activity
- Click Manage Visitors
- Tick the box in front of the name of the visitor whose badge you would like to reprint
- Click Print Badge
- Select which Kiosk printer you would like to print it from
- Click Print
The web dashboard will then send the badge reprint request to the Brother label printer connected to the Kiosk you selected.